CASE Credit Union provides a variety of customized loan products to suit your specific needs. Whether it's to purchase a new home or to refinance your existing mortgage, we are here for you. We offer competitive rates, low closing costs, local processing and personalized member service.
We offer a wide variety of loan products including:
- Conventional Loans (as little as 3% down payment)
- FHA Loans (as little as 3.5% down payment)
- USDA Rural Development Loans (no down payment required)
- VA Loans (no down payment required)
- Terms of 10, 15, 20 and 30 years
To speak with our dedicated CASE Mortgage Lending Specialist, Dan Lynch, call 517.367.1064 or toll free at 1.888.393.7716 ext. 1064, contact him by secure email today, or apply online.
*Annual percentage rate. This rate is lowest available based on credit worthiness. All rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Your rate and terms will be disclosed at the time of closing. Ask the credit union for details. Not all applicants will qualify. CASE membership required. $1 membership fee.
Homeownership Opportunities Program (HOP)
Getting pre-approved for a loan is critical. By going through the loan process prior to signing a purchase contract on a home, you can eliminate all of the obstacles to borrowing without jeopardizing an actual purchase transaction. Once your loan is approved, your loan closing will be quick and subject only to a satisfactory appraisal and title report on the property.
CASE participates in the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI) Homeownership Opportunities Program. HOP helps first-time homebuyers at or below 80% of area median income (AMI) with down payment and closing costs and improves their eligibility for mortgage financing. Program Elements:
- Up to $8,000 per household may be requested with no match required if CASE Credit Union originates the first mortgage
- Assistance is limited to $4,000 if the first mortgage is obtained elsewhere
- Homebuyer must be owner-occupants of the home purchased
- Eligible properties include single-family homes, condominiums and modular units (duplexes with certain restrictions)
- Homebuyer must complete face-to-face state HUD or certified FHLBI approved counseling program prior to purchase of the home
For more information, or to determine if you qualify as a first-time homebuyer, call 517.367.1064 or toll free at 1.888.393.7716 ext. 1064.